The QMC Scholarship Programme aims to nurture students who embrace and embody the College's core values of generosity, resilience, respect, integrity, and courage. Diversity and access to opportunity is important in an increasingly connected world which is why each year we offer scholarships to promising young women in Years 7 through to 13.
QMC Scholarships acknowledge students who demonstrate dedication to academic rigour, high achievement in sport, the arts, cultural pursuits, service or across multiple disciplines. We seek to reward consistent achievement, service to the community and participation in cultural and extracurricular activities.
These scholarships are available to current and future QMC domestic students.
Scholarships are effective through to the completion of Year 13, provided the individual continues to meet the scholarship expectations. Scholarship types may vary depending on year level and enrolment availability.
All scholarship applicants are required to complete the same process, regardless of enrolment status. Unlike other colleges there is no fee for applying for QMC Scholarships.
Scholarship applications requirements:
- Evidence of age, identity and New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status
- A CV that includes a character reference
- Copies of two most recent school reports
- Copies of Year 11-13 NZQA Record
- Provide evidence of participation in either one co-curricular activity, a service or leadership role, or a cultural pursuit
- Attend the scholarship examination (if applicable)
- If shortlisted attend an interview with the Principal.